Many thanks to mypenandme for nominating me for this award.
To accept the award, I have some rules to follow
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into one’s blog. (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 random facts about me:
- My first job was selling eggs door to door
- I’ve been pushed by a knight
- As a child I had a dog as an imaginary friend
- I cry at the drop of a hat
- I am a huge Eurovision fan
- I have appeared on TV twice
- I hate ricecakes with a passion
- My life changed forever on 22nd September 2000
- I have £2.30 in my pocket
- I wish I was more confident than I am
- I have kissed a pop star
These are the questions asked by my nominee along with my answers:
1. What was the best decision you ever made?
Going to University as a mature student
2. What is the most important quality in a friend?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
5. What is one item on your personal “bucket list”?
Doing a degree in photography
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
7. Who would be most likely to call you at 2:00 am?
My other half
8. What would you buy is money was no object?
Property: specifically an apartment in London and New York, a house in Glastonbury and another on Big Island
9. How many hours of television do you watch in a typical week?
Depends on the time of year – less in the summer, too much in the winter
10. What is one book you can read over and over?
Tad Williams’ Memory, Sorrow & Thorn trilogy
11. What did you have for breakfast yesterday?
Full English, toast, muesli, fruit salad, orange juice and a pot of tea (I normally have nothing, but this was in a hotel where breakfast was all included!)
- What do you not leave the house without?
- What was your first job?
- What are you most proud of?
- Who is your best friend?
- Custard creams or Bourbons?
- First childhood memory?
- What is on your bucket list?
- Friends or family?
- Who was your first crush?
- Who is your idol?
- What was the last piece of post you received?
- Killing Time With A Camera
- Mike Osborn Photo
- Mathias L Photos
- My Days In Focus
- Jonny Whitlam Photography
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Creative Splurges
- El Bueno, El Feo y El Malo
All of these blogs are blogs that I have recently visited and enjoyed.